Yes! We are currently meeting! Masks are not required.
1. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons; Father, Son, and Hold Spirit. Creator of all things.
2. We believe that Jesus Christ, the Messiah and only begotten Son of God, was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, of sinless nature, was crucified, buried, and resurrected bodily, now being seated at the right hand of God the Father as true God and true Man, personally returning soon in power and glory.
3. We believe the Bible to be the inspired Word of God, without error in it's original manuscripts and the supreme authority in all matters of faith ad conduct.
4. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead and the eternal judgment of all mankind according to the Scriptures. Those who have received Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior will arise unto the resurrection of life and those who have rejected Him unto the resurrection of damnation.
5. We believe that man was created in the image of God; that he sinned and thereby incurred physical death and spiritual death which is separation from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature and, in the case of those who reach moral responsibility, manifest themselves as sinners in thought, word, and deed.
6. We believe that Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice, and that all who believe in Him, respond to Him with repentance and faith as Savior, confess and follow Him as Lord, are personally saved and justified on the basis of His precious blood shed on our behalf which has purchased our deliverance.
7. We believe in the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, enabling the Christian to live a godly life and to witness unto Christ.
8. We believe in all the gifts and ministries outlined in the New Testament Scriptures as essential for the unifying and building up of the Church.
9. We believe in the Church, the Body of Christ, the representative of Christ on earth, which is composed of all who have put their faith in Him as Lord and Savior. We believe in the individual's responsibility toward laboring for the unity and perfection of the church and walking in love with all members of His Body which is "The fullness of Him who fills all in all. ~ Ephesians 1:23.